AIChat also known as AdamAI

Software stolen from me a very long time ago resurfaced in my mind recent, so I decided to rewrite the whole program from scratch, and then updated it. This program is an artificially intelligent chat bot based on a simple file system design. It was personally know as simply AIChat to me, until I found out the stolen copy was used in many industries, and was known as AdamAI to many.




Just like the original, it took only a day to recreate the code, and just like the original, I created upgrades a day later, and then on another spare day, a few more upgrades.

My original copy of this chat bot I know was stolen and is leaked out there, so I made this version compatible with the old save files, converting all the old save files automatically to the new much more compressed format. This compression process, takes a 20 gigabyte file and reduces to only 1 gigabyte, without losing intelligence.

I rewrote the old base AI with a form of machine code that allows it to respond a lot faster, using less CPU and RAM. Before it would take up to 10 seconds to responds for much larger save file, the new save file format and AI rewrite reduced this to under a second.

Fast learning, easy to teach, and an easy to use interface allows anyone to use and edit this amazing artificial intelligence. Click here to give it a try...

To read more about the advances of AdamAIChats since the beginning: AdamAIChat development

Read more about how valuable AdamAIChat can be: The value of AdamAIChat